Lets push Garmin to update S60 to S62 functionality ( see re:S62 below)

see re:S62 below

Parents
  • I agree with the other posts Garmin has the opportunity to update the s60 with a simple software update, the additional functionality of the s62 will undoubtedly attract new customers ie larger display ,better battery ,heart monitor etc 

If Garmin does not update the s60 it would send a very clear message to people buying the new s62 that they do not value their customers and it is likely they would not support updating the s62 in future!

I have a s60 and g80 both premium products, great pieces of kit so I am buying into Garmin however if my loyalty is not being recognised and rewarded I may have to look at alternatives.

Garmin has an opportunity to buck its trend here, commit to supporting your customers now and for future software updates or you will lose customers...if that is what you want keep doing what you are doing

• I agree with the other posts Garmin has the opportunity to update the s60 with a simple software update, the additional functionality of the s62 will undoubtedly attract new customers ie larger display ,better battery ,heart monitor etc 

If Garmin does not update the s60 it would send a very clear message to people buying the new s62 that they do not value their customers and it is likely they would not support updating the s62 in future!

I have a s60 and g80 both premium products, great pieces of kit so I am buying into Garmin however if my loyalty is not being recognised and rewarded I may have to look at alternatives.

Garmin has an opportunity to buck its trend here, commit to supporting your customers now and for future software updates or you will lose customers...if that is what you want keep doing what you are doing

Children
No Data