This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • This has also started happening to me since the last 2 Connect app updates. Before that all shots in every round were loaded perfectly for review of every round. As this was a key feature I bought this particular watch for I’m not impressed this is not fixed yet

• Hey Andy, to confirm after a factory reset your missing shots from previous rounds were restored or just new rounds are now working?

• I lost the three missing rounds but new rounds are now working.

• Hello: I’m happy to report that my shot by shot showed up again on my scorecard when I played a round today (4 Oct 2019) with my Approach S60. I was frustrated when this feature stopped working and I followed someone’s advice to reset the watch to factory settings (www8.garmin.com/.../GUID-72565816-D3FF-4861-9BD0-7E3C80D9E1D3.html ). I also deleted the iPhone Garmin Connect and the golf app.  Restarted my iPhone and then added the Connect and Golf app back onto the iPhone.  After I played the round today, I immediately synced the round with the iPhone app.  Initially it just showed the scores only again.  Then I opened the Garmin Connect app and sync-ed the watch.  When I reopened the golf app, voila! my shot-by-shot showed up.  I’ll be playing a full 18 holes tomorrow.  I’ll report back whether it continues to display correctly or not.

• All: I did the same as Kingsfan above three days ago and my shots have shown up for the last three rounds. I think the keys to making it work are as follows:

1. Make sure you completely delete both apps on your phone (Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf) and select "Forget this Device" in the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Don't worry about your previous round or fitness data since it will show up again once you restore the apps.

2. Do the factory default reset and when your watch comes back up, follow the prompts and set it up just like you did when you first got it. That includes, re-establishing the Bluetooth connection with your phone and installing the apps only when prompted. 

3. When you complete a round, open the Garmin Connect app first to establish connection with your watch. You should see the circle around the picture of your watch on the app begin to complete itself as your watch syncs with the app. Once the circle completes, you should be able to simply tap the golf activity in the Garmin Connect app and it will take you directly to your shot by shot scorecard in the Garmin Golf app. You can also get there by opening the Garmin golf app and selecting the scorecard directly, but only after you have synced your watch with the Garmin Connect app first.

While we should not have to perform all of these gymnastics in order to get our watches working again (Garmin), I hope my and Kingsfan's advice will allow everyone to redirect the focus of our frustration from our watches back to our poorly-hit shots...where it rightfully belongs. Let me know if this advice is helpful. 

• As Andy mentioned, the rounds where the shot-by-shot did not show are essentially lost because that data never transmitted to the Garmin cloud. But the scorecard info will still be available on the Golf app because that was the only info that got sent to the cloud. Once you do the factory reset on your watch, the data on the watch is gone, and so you won’t be able to recover the past rounds where the shot-by-shot failed.

• Just new rounds. All previous rounds prior to the watch and apps messing up, are still ok.

• I followed the others and reset my watch to factory defaults. 

I then set up my S60 again and paired it with connect and la voila it’s now behaving itself and showing all shots again. 

Hurrah.  Thanks all for the suggestions 

• Hi, had this trouble last few rounds, when i finish it says activity now available and i go into Garmin Connect and the tracking is there, I go into Garmin golf and the scorecard is there but no shot info. If i plug the S60 into the PC and sync the shot info is available. It use to work fine with out having to do that. I have tried turning off the S60 post round and reconnecting and resyncing but no good, Only way is to sync with PC.

• My S60 stopped showing my hole by hole shots after 6 rounds.  It shows the overall score and score card in the iphone and Garmin connect site, but I am not receiving the hole by hole and shot information.  Thats really all I purchased this watch for.  I can keep my own score without a watch.