This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • I now have this problem on my S60 is there a fix now?

• Hi 5241697: What seems to work each time my Approach S60 stops recording shot-by-shot is 1) reset the watch to factory setting 2) delete both the Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf app from your smart phone, 3) restart your phone.  Connect your watch to Garmin Express on your computer, and confirm that the watch has the most updated operating system.

Now re-load the Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf app onto your phone.  Re-connect your watch to the smart phone.

When you play your next round.1) sync watch with the Garmin Connect first.  Wait until the Golf round badge shows up in the Connect app. 2) Click on the golf badge, and it should open the Garmin Golf app.  The Garmin Golf app will sync (this might take a while).  Once the Garmin Golf app finishes sync-ing, you should be able to see all the shot-by-shot.

The older scorecards/shot-by-shot that uploaded to Garmin without problems will show up again in your account.  There’s no way to recover the data where the watch failed.  But after the reset, the subsequent rounds should be OK.

• Hi, my s60 is no longer showing sleep data and is not showing shot details from last 3 rounds. I'm loathed to reset as it takes hours to get all sync again. This is very annoying for an expensive watch. 

• Having the same problem. Thanks a lot for help!

• I am sorry you have the issue. Due to the age of this thread being 4+ years, please create a new Approach S60 Forum thread if the troubleshooting seen at the top of each page beneath the original post does not resolve your issue. Thank you.