Interference Test

Hi all,

I have been using my garmin R10 with the Mholo Bluetooth connector program for GSPro.

Recently, I keep getting an error “script” within the connector stating “interference_test” every time I tried to swing a club in front of the monitor. When I swing, the following scripts come up:
state: recording; state: processing then it ends in state: interference_test”

Has anyone had this issue before? Nothing is registering and I’ve tried resetting the R10 and reinstalling GSPro and downloading the updated connector.

• Garmin does not recognize GSPro as a compatible and supported platform for the Approach R10. I would suggest reaching out through GSPro's platform for solutions to tools sourced from that platform. 

• There does not appear to be any correlation with GSPRO and this issue. Without loading GSPRO, the connector that I use to connect the Garmin and my laptop via bluetooth shows what the R10 is doing when the monitor is ready, motion/swing is detected and when its calculating/processing the shot. Basically gives a view into the internal workings of the Garmin processes. 

From Garmin's perspective, what does Interference_Test mean in the Garmin's process'?

The monitor doesn't work with Garmin's compatible programs either.

• GSPro is not a Garmin supported platform, and is not designed by Garmin to be compatible with the Approach R10. Any issue while using unsupported 3rd party software with the Approach R10 is not an issue with the Approach R10...it's an issue with using non-Garmin supported software attempting to be used with the R10. 

This issue would be something you would need to source help from that other platform vs Garmin Forums.