No New Features or Improvements

I am official stopping my subscription due to Garmins lack of care for this program.

Good by HTH

• Same here - I actually cancelled after the trial. Playing courses on the range with this awful sidespin performance is no fun - but also not the reason why i went with the R10 in general. For practice it is still fine to use..

I am very disappointed with the overall App quality and use of ease for actual practice. How comes basic features such as swiping across shots, changing what will be seen on the session overview average stat side etc. are implemented?

My only use for the simulator is on the range to have constant data and to track progress. having to export it to excel every fkn. time to have a proper review is just so annoying..

also the video feature is nice - but where are my typical video review tools to actually not only have a low quality recording available, but at least being able to draw in shapes..

I think there is little benefit to work on anything software related as it most likely won't push more sales.

Sad how stale the software is, potential for a greater entry level all in one package is there.