Garmin R10 keeps going into standby mode but doesn't wake up

I have been using my Garmin R10 with GSPro for over 3 months with no issues. It works great with the open API software until about 2 weeks ago. I can get the garmin to connect to my phone, I can get it to connect in the E60 app, and the Open API shows connected to GSPro and the GarminR10. When I send a test shot from the Open API software it shows a shot being made in GSPro so I have eliminated any issues with GSPro or open API. 

The R10 will be flashing green as it's supposed to but when I try to take a shot it goes from solid red directly into standby mode (blinking white) and does not show the standard "wake up" option. I have tried tapping the power button which will make it green again but then the exact same thing happens. I have cycled it on and off, held the power button down until it goes to solid blue, then solid green, but still has the same problem. 

I even tried using the Garmin Golf driving range software and am getting the exact same problem. Any advice as I have tried absolutely everything!

Thanks,