I know this issue has been brought up in the past, but I haven't seen anything recent on this.
Has anyone found a workable solution to the disconnects from any device to the Garmin R10? The level of frustration having to remove the device and re-add it to your phone or ipad, etc. just to get a few shots in is becoming unbearable.
Some info on my setup and things I've done to try and help:
- Setup is in garage with concrete floors hitting off a nice mat into a golf net
- Laptop, R10 and Phone all within 2 ft of each other
- Added WIFI Mesh unit to my garage, all wifi signal is full bars on each device
- Moved the R10 to a chair, small box, on the ground, changed tilt, nothing seems to matter on position of the R10
- Tried Samsung phone, iphone and ipad, none are better than the other in keeping connection.
Is it the bluetooth connection that is so unstable? I never have bluetooth connection issues with any of these devices in my truck or car, so why is it so bad between the devices and the garmin R10?