This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Updated from 3.6 to 4.0 and now its terrible with distances

Anyone else having this issue? Being 20-30 yards short and always right? Is there anyway to uninstall update and go back to the old version. It was spot on before. Please help. 

• I feel like the distances are slightly shorter, not major, 10 yd on driver and 5 or so on irons rougly.

• I have a same problem.
    20~30 yard short for iron, 40~50 yard short for driver

I want to install ver3.6

• I have a same problem.
    20~30 yard short for iron, 40~50 yard short for driver

I want to install ver3.6

• No matter what I do, any club that I hit over 205 yds, will not register a distance commensurate with my actual Driver or 3W teed up or off the deck.

• It's funny- i thought it was me at first but I am having the same distance issues- my clubs do not register past 210-215 - I seemed to have lost a lot of distance with my driver according to the data

• I have exactly the same problem with irons and 3 wood and Driver. I have an outdoor cage 10ft x 10 ft x 10 ft with golf netting. I use a Dave Pelz fairway turf anchored to the yard surface. R10 is level with my turf and level right to left.  A really good setup. R10 is very disappointing thus far. I bought the home tee hero and can’t get the driver down the fairway at my normal tee shot distance (265yds). I swing out of boots and max drive has been 215 yds. Pathetic and end up hitting hybrids for my 2nd shot instead mid or short irons to the green. HTH is no joy to play with this bad inaccuracy. 

• Same issues here. I calibrated the unit as well as upgraded to version 4.0. Cannot get any drive to register beyond 200 yards. Irons are not as far off in distance readings but drives are 30-40 yards short consistently. Unit is dead-on level using laser level and positioned 7 ft behind ball and slightly above the hitting surface. Distance from ball to net (outdoor setup) I have tried 8 ft minimum all the way to 10 ft max and everything in-between. 

• Welcome to 4.0. I’ve lost 20% on everything. It’s ball speed for me. Smash is way down on update. Developers please fix this. 

• +1 , I'm doing my head in trying to chase my tail and fix interference sources in the garage even though that's never been a problem.

I've lost around 15mph driver ball speed in a few updates and I'm swinging all out to try get it back, no chance.

The interference notice is really annoying now.

• Same lost around 20-30 yards on my irons/hybrids, driver seems a bit short as well