R10 Distances are way off indoors since 3.9.

Hi - wanted to report a strange occurrence since updating my R10 to 3.9. I have tried everything on this forum (calibration, raising, tilting, etc) to get it fixed, but nothing as worked. 

My R10 no longer is anywhere close to correct distances in my garage. And ONLY my garage. The system still works fine outdoors on a range and I have even brought it to an indoor simulator at GolfTec and while it isn't perfect compared to their tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment, it is pretty darn close. I have run multiple tests and here are my results:

1. Before Update In Garage: 7 iron - 160 carry - 171 total - 15.2 launch angle

2. After Update in Garage: 7 iron - 134 carry - 144 total - 16.7 launch angle

3. After Update GolfTec: 7 iron - 164 carry - 175 total - 18 launch angle (this is the R10 reading at GolfTec)

4: Before Update at Range:7 iron 168 carry - 176 total - 16.3 launch angle (can't repeat this test now because it is winter in Minnesota, but if it works at Golftec, it will work on a range)

Nothing as changed in my garage. I have 7 ft from R10 to golf ball and 10 ft from golf ball to net. 

I can't have a simulator bay that takes me 20 mins to set up/tear down and/or cover my entire flooring and walls with stuff. My car needs to go there when not using the R10. So, I am currently looking at returning my R10 to either Rainorshinegolf or Garmin. I can't have a system this unreliable and I've never been able to get any club to go over 200 yards consistently with the R10 in my garage at all. My longest drive is only 205. It isn't my swing. It isn't just me by looking at this forum and the R10 facebook group. Maybe it just isn't the product for me.

• I've changed the distance above sea level to 10,000 feet in the E6 app and this seems to have fixed the issue.  I was regularly coming up short on all my clubs, was hitting my 9 iron only in the 140s when I know I'm typically around 160 with it, after change the elevation, I'm back into the 160s and my drives are back into the 270-280 range.  Doesn't look like there is a setting for this in Home Tee Hero though, so until they get that fixed, looks like it's E6 for me, pretty disappointing since I paid the subscription for HTH already and can't get that back.

• Same issues. Started a case with Garmin. After some back and forth of sending pictures of my setup they’ve gone silent on me. Pretty obvious it must be some sort of issue with HTH because awesome golf and E6 show much better driver numbers. Canceled my HTH subscription and still waiting for Garmin to respond. Maybe they will fix it eventually with an update but for now HTH is unusable with driver distances 40 yards short. Long irons not great either. I like HTH stats set up best when using the range too I think it’s the easiest to check all of your swing stats for each shot but if it’s not accurate with distance it’s useless and  the courses are unplayable. Not much from Garmin on this pretty quiet lately…

• i really think it's due to inaccurate spin readings. my driver is spinning up to 6000RPM most of the time, but golftec shows 3600-3400 spin. it's causing my driver to hit the moon and only travel about 170 yards. 

• My distance are way down, driver only going 180 when im usually 280. Same for all irons past PW. The issue for me is the club speed is way too low. I know from Trackman that my swing speed is 114-118 and the R10 gives me max of 80mph. The irons are also down in 60s which is way too low, im going to take my R10 to the range where a Trackman is setup and test to see if its the equipment and in need of return.

• For me its accurate up to 140yds. Wedges don't register at all 20% of the swings.

Anything longer distance its all over the place.

E6 w/10,000 elevation seems to be fairly accurate but HTH is always 20-30 yards short. My 4iron 200yrds carry on E6 and TGC 2019 at a public golf sim. HTH 170 carry.

Basement setup and I tried every configuration possible. 6-8ft from R10, level mat, alignment sticks, hitting net 8-10ft away from Ball. same readings no matter how I set it up.

I even tried different lighting. LED, Fluorescent, Incandescent bulbs. Direct light, back lighting. No windows... Its getting frustrating.

• I have my elevation on E6 at 9500 to get my numbers, I just bought GSPRO and I’ll have to get a refund now cause there’s no elevation change on it and their not planning on adding it except for the range. Every club for me is 15-20% short and it’s so frustrating!! It’s not me and it’s not my setup I’ve tried everything! I wish they would give an option to add elevation for the unit. Do 3 different updates one to add 5% one to add 10% and one to add 15% and you pick what you need, make it for indoors and then have it back to normal for outdoors kind of thing. I think they under estimated how much ball flight it needs and the 8-10 ft isn’t cutting it?? 

• Not good customer support. They went quite on me after I started a case regarding this issue and it seems they’ve gone quite on this forum. Luckily I hadn’t paid for HTH and canceled it. Too bad. E6 free courses are cool but I wanted HTH to play local courses. Unfortunately it’s worthless with my driver 40 yards short. Where’s 3.10 garmin?? Fix your known issues we paid $600 for this! 

• It has to be something todo with the Ceiling I'm guessing causing these distance shortage issues. Outside it seems to work no problem. But when your North of Toronto and its -10 outside with 4 feet of snow your options are pretty limited!

• I’ve had 10 different people over hitting and everyone is way short, it’s ridiculous lol