Club speed/ smash factor

I tried my new R10 on the range for the first time yesterday and I got some strange readings. I think the club velocity is read/calculated to low, at least when I use my driver. I had the G80 earlier and my typical club speed with my driver was 95 mph. As the example below show, my club speed is 84 mph which seems way to low. The smash factor is, as a result, also way to high. There is not possible to get a smash factor of 1.59, the best I can hope for is around 1.42- 1.45 on a good day. If I apply a normal smash factor to the ball speed of 134 mph I get a club speed of 94 mph which is more inline with what I would expect. Anyone else having the same issue? My unit is running on v. 3.40

I have also read a lot in this forum about the importance of alignment of the unit. To get it perfectly lined up with the target line I understand (that is also given in the manual) since the measure things like launch direction ect based on this line. However, some people take about the need of having the unit (the tripod) completely level with the range mat. If that is a factor, how does the unit "measure" driver shots using different peg heights? Any thoughts on this?