Garmin golf app my bag stats

Hi,

Is there anyway that when your using the R10 it saves the average distances of each club into the "my bag" option in the app. I know the CT10 does this but with the R10 this would be a great add on. 

• The "My Bag" averages are still designed to provide max/average distances only from actual rounds of golf and not from virtual rounds of golf from simulated sessions. 

Any updates on the potential for this feature being added will be communicated at that time, but there are not any plans at this time for this option to be added for sessions with the R10. 

• Any update on this? I’d expected my R10 to sync with My Bag and find it really frustrating (and surprising!) that it doesn’t. 

• Club averages and My Bag features are not designed to be calculated from sim sessions using the Approach R10, and are only used in reference to the types and names of clubs you have actively in use for your golf bag during sim sessions to assign shots to clubs recorded from the sessions. 

At this time we do not have any announcements regarding the option to average distances from simulated rounds of golf, or driving range simulation. 

• Can you please make it an option? It seems like it would be so easy to do. And as an option, users could choose for themselves. I just bought an R10 and am so disappointed it doesn't do this. It is going to take me years to get sufficient club data via rounds of golf with my s70!

• Ive got an S70 watch and R10 and have same issue. I've got a work around. You open the App and then write down in a spreadsheet or on a piece of paper your min, max and avge carry and total distances and dispersions for each club in your sim bag. Then you print it out and laminate it and hang it from your bag for easy reference for club selection of each shot. As your game improves, you repeat this process and update your laminated copy. If you want to go one step further you can get a rangefinder and then don't need to look at your watch during the round.