This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where can I see the data I was shown at the end of my round?

I saw miles walked and round time, but I can't find this anywhere in the golf app or connect app.

Thanks

• Hello, in either the Connect app or the Connect website you'll select Activities > All Activities to see those metrics listed for any Golf rounds you did. 

• Looking on the connect app, it just forces me back to dashboard when I click Activities > All Activities, then click the link in the text on that screen saying.

Go to Getting Started (garminconnect.com/start) and choose your Garmin device for information about uploading activities.

There are no activities when looking at the connect website.

I can see my round in the Golf app, but no metrics like miles walked and round time that appeared on the watch after I completed the round.

• Did you go through adding your device to the app with Bluetooth? If you select Menu > Garmin Devices in Connect is the G12 connected? 

If you continue to have issues, I would suggest reaching out to the Golf Product Support team using the contact section on the support page linked below. They may need to walk you through some troubleshooting.

Approach® G12 | Garmin | UK | Support Centre