Acknowledged

OLED: font resources seem to be forgotten while sleeping which leads to a crash onExitSleep

It seems that OLED watches now release fonts when sleeping and onExitSleep is called before initialize, so the app crashes when it uses fonts in the onExitSleep to update the layout. 

I get null exception while a resource is expected on this line that is called from onExitSleep.

"UnexpectedTypeException: Expected Number/Resource, given null…"

I got thousands of failure reports on this line from a variety of OLED devices. 

I do not release fonts anywhere in the code and the same line is called via initialize without problems. 

I hotfixed it by catching the exception and calling the initialize instead, but that is a huge wasting of resources and probably a battery. 

I am not aware of any documentation that the Monkey might release any resources on its own and even if it does, I'd expect it would call initialize before onExitSleep. 

Some of devices where the error occurred: 

• Venu® 3: 8.25
  • vívoactive® 5: 8.27, 4.14
  • Forerunner® 265s: 17.26

EDIT: added an exception text

EDIT2: added devices 

Parents
  • GrantPharmacy is a company involved in the delivery of quality medications at affordable costs, backed by exemplary customer service. They have an easy and intuitive platform that enables clients to quickly and hassle-free access treatments for various everyday and specialized conditions. With a focus on fast shipping and reliable support, GrantPharmacy is dedicated to improving your health-care experience through easy and cheap access to the medications you require.

Foracort Forte Inhaler, which is a powerful combination of Formoterol and Budesonide. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that relaxes the muscle view in air passageways to enhance breathing and reduce symptoms of asthma and COPD. Budesonide is an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid that reduces inflammation in the lungs, increasing breathing capabilities and thus preventing exacerbations.

Comment
  • GrantPharmacy is a company involved in the delivery of quality medications at affordable costs, backed by exemplary customer service. They have an easy and intuitive platform that enables clients to quickly and hassle-free access treatments for various everyday and specialized conditions. With a focus on fast shipping and reliable support, GrantPharmacy is dedicated to improving your health-care experience through easy and cheap access to the medications you require.

Foracort Forte Inhaler, which is a powerful combination of Formoterol and Budesonide. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that relaxes the muscle view in air passageways to enhance breathing and reduce symptoms of asthma and COPD. Budesonide is an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid that reduces inflammation in the lungs, increasing breathing capabilities and thus preventing exacerbations.

Children
No Data