Where is the best place to report bugs in the forum software?

I'm currently having trouble with formatting text in replies on the new forum. When I enter the reply an orange box appears saying something like "an error was encountered, please contact your administrator". In particular this is happening for me today when I use underline, or indent, or try and paste in a picture. But some of these things have worked in the past. Thanks!

• I've seen someone else mention the same thing in another post somewhere, so I guess it is "on purpose". But if you enter the wrong thing and need to edit it, then I think it will be a pain ...

• Yeah, that is why I ask as this is happening to me all the time. :) 

• Bumpety bumpety bump ...

Forum still causing me frustration when trying to add and edit certain text. There is no way I can add this edit to some of my previous posts however much I try and remove bits or reformat it. Yet adding it on the end of another post (which I don't really want to add it to …) works ok.

----

Notes on 12-hour and 24-hour display options

By default if your M2 profile uses the value that says "Hour" then it will change between 12-hour and 24-hour depending on your watch setting (set in the watch system menus). But the 24 hour format is not padded with a leading zero – so if you want that then you need to use "Hour 0#" and again it will use your watch system setting for 12 or 24 hour.

There are also some values you can choose to force 24-hour (whatever the watch system setting is on):

• Hour12
    • Hour24
    • Hour12 0#
    • Hour24 0#

If you already have an “Hour” value set in a field and want to change it to one of the others then you can use M2 Designer to modify the profile - select that element and then choose “Change text” in the menu, to change it to one of the other options.