Garmin Pay Pin after every single purchase

Hello, I'm Daniel from Germany.

I recently bought the Garmin Fenix 7 Pro Solar and set up the Garmin Pay feature. I read that I have to enter the security PIN every 24 hours. But for the case I fall asleep in public for example in the train, anyone could easily just hold a mobile payment device at my clock and relief me of all of my money.

I can't believe that there is no setting to enter the PIN before every payment!?!? Otherwise it wouldn't feel secure for me and I can't use this feature.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you. 

• First, just holding is not enough. He would still need to start the payment procedure with pressing button(s) the same way you start the procedure  

if you don’t want it, you can turn of HR sensor or lift your watch from your wrist after the payment. Than it will 

again require the code. 

Edit, ist ja das deutsche Forum. Aber ich schreibe die Antwort jetzt nicht mehr um Smiley

• Ach dann war ich also doch richtig im deutschen Forum. Sweat smile

Danke für deine Antwort. Diesen Workaround fände ich etwas umständlich. Es wäre doch ein leichtes eine solche Einstellung anzubieten. Ich bin mir sicher, da würden sich sicher viele Menschen wohler mit fühlen. Gerade wenn es da kein Limit gibt und man bei einem Betrug tausende Euros verlieren könnte.

Wenn ich an die Menschen auf dem Oktoberfest denke, die halb bewusstlos auf der Wiese liegen, könnten Kriminelle deren ganze Existenz zerstören.

• Es gilt auch da das Limit der hinterlegten Karte. Zumal man KK Zahlungen die unberechtigt waren auch zurück holen kann.