Oregon 700 - 2 Crash issues: changing colour of a track: hangs and batterie needs to be replaced : no color change & while saving a Track Oregon 700 shuts down (but track is saved)

Hello

I have a problem which I have been dealing with for quite some time and a new one. Garmin's support did not or could not help.

If I want to display a certain track on my Oregon 700 with a different color than the standard black, this can be changed. If I do this, the system suddenly hangs and I have to take out a battery to restart it. Going into this color menu without changing the color works fine. I was able to adjust it once after a master reset to factory settings ... and after that from the 2nd it didn't work again. That is not really useful to always set to factory values ​​to change a track color.

Are there any tips, people who still have that?

1. The default color of the track.
Track's standard color

2.Option color, now black (default)

Option color, now black (standard)

3.The color selection menu where the Oregon hangs, the battery can be removed after this

Recently, the Oregon unexpetedly shuts down after saving a track I did. This has been effectively saved, but does the Oregon have to fail? This problem has not yet been tested after master reset which was performed today.

Who has this, are there workarounds if the reset didn't help?