scorecards/radar

Hi Im having the same problem as loads of people that when playing a round of golf on my garmin approach G80 it sometimes saves me and my mates score (only overall), other times its just me  (wipes my mates score off completey) or it saves the score card  but none of my scores are there and I'm quite annoyed that I spent a lot of money on this and im starting to loose trust in it.

Also on the launch monitor sometimes it wont pick any shots up and all of my  pitch shots dont show up unless i put loads of power in to it.

I've spoken to someone on the chat and they made me reset my device and I've done that it but didnt fixed it.

I then spoke to another person on the chat a few weeks later but was told there aware of the scorecard problem and there is no timescale to fix the problem and was told to try the troubleshooting as well to fix the launch monitor which again failed.

These problems have started right from the very begining but I'm just not happy with whats going on and from what I can see in the forum this has been going on a  very long time and still theres no fix.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks Matthew Nicholson

I've also check for up dates on the garmin express and theres no updates at all