Penalty strokes on score card

There is a 3 year old topic about this, Garmin’s answer at the time was to check what app can do.

As far as I can see there is no change yet, wondering if I’m the only one who would like to see the actual numbers visible on the score card afterwards.

Garmin please add this to the update roadmap. It is very odd that we can record penalty strokes from our Garmin watches but not see them afterwards.

thank you

• The main golf forum is through the Outdoor Recreation > Golf section, where posts and discussions for the specific Garmin Golf product are facilitated. The Garmin Golf app as an app is in the Mobile Apps & Web section of Garmin Forums, for app specific discussions.

• Yup I get that, the challenge is that the same requests are often posted in all the separate watch forums as opposed to in one location.

• Seems to be no end to this. I bought an S70 which I love from a tech perspective, but they clearly need an actual golfer on their R&D team. Great with respect to gadgetry, screen, etc, but a bit useless in actual practicality, especially when you read these recurring posts. I also got the Garmin club sensors which work quite well when playing, but when used with the Garmin launch monitor you have to manually amend which club your using?! All small stuff, but enough for me to think about changing brands when not even a year old.  

• The Approach R10 is entirely used through the Garmin Golf app, which contains software for specifying the club used during sessions manually by user input. The topic you are mentioning is not specific to the discussion on this post, and is related to the discussion on post: Auto detect clubs with CT10

The Approach CT-10 sensors were developed years prior to the Approach R10 and are not designed to pair with a smartphone, they are designed for use with a GPS Garmin Golf device for automated club tracking and scoring features. 

We understand you are wanting more features and product continuity. Garmin is keeping track of these requests and once any changes containing new features become available, they will be announced as they become available.

• Why ask if there was a penalty during scoring, and do absolutely nothing with it?! This is the worst lack of logic and product support. Garmin really needs better management over their Golf Division. Too many examples of half-stepping and short falls to what could otherwise be a great product line with extremely happy customers.