This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Approach R10 sim session data to my bag.

Sim session data not being transferred over my bag. 

• The club listing mirrors the list in of clubs set in the My Bag section of the Garmin Golf app to adjust and assign the club used for each shot during sim sessions. 

The distances and metrics recorded during sim sessions can be reviewed, but are not designed to be attributed towards the max/average distances that populate from actual rounds of golf recorded from actual measured shots on a golf course. 

At this time there are not any announcements in offering this feature, but Garmin is reviewing feedback from users as well.

Thoughts/ideas for the technical implementation of averaging simulated distances...whether it's the idea of adding a separate "virtual/simulation" club list separate...or even implementation from a coding standpoint...can be submitted for consideration through the Garmin Ideas form on the official website. Link to Garmin Ideas form below if needed: 

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/ideas/

• Will do. Thanks Garmin-Cody!