This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

can not see the singe shots in the app any more

Since the last update I can not see the shots in the scorecard any more. Only the score is visible. In two scorecards I had a longest Drive and then I could enter the scorecard in the connect Webpage by the longest Drive picture. From this point on I see all the shots of this scorecard, also in the app. So the data must be there and synced but I can not see it. Not in the app and also not in the webpage. Only if I have a longes Drive in this round I have a chance to reactivate the information. I am using a S60.

Parents
  • Have the same issue. However after a physical connection with PC Windows thru Garmin Express (it syncs then by default too) the maps with shots per hole were visible again. I see a message on watch “can not unlock the map”. In the Garmin Connect app with a new day I see a message too, but can not capture it what the message is. Dissapears too quickly. I lost one day no map at all not in Garmin Express either. Yesterday on watch no Maps, but after the “PC-connect” I see the data on PC and Golf App. A petty one day lost with a super shot .... Soon on holiday and NO PC to sync with as alternative. Resetting watch S60 Approach did not help...!

• Have the same issue. However after a physical connection with PC Windows thru Garmin Express (it syncs then by default too) the maps with shots per hole were visible again. I see a message on watch “can not unlock the map”. In the Garmin Connect app with a new day I see a message too, but can not capture it what the message is. Dissapears too quickly. I lost one day no map at all not in Garmin Express either. Yesterday on watch no Maps, but after the “PC-connect” I see the data on PC and Golf App. A petty one day lost with a super shot .... Soon on holiday and NO PC to sync with as alternative. Resetting watch S60 Approach did not help...!

Children
No Data