This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

can not see the singe shots in the app any more

Since the last update I can not see the shots in the scorecard any more. Only the score is visible. In two scorecards I had a longest Drive and then I could enter the scorecard in the connect Webpage by the longest Drive picture. From this point on I see all the shots of this scorecard, also in the app. So the data must be there and synced but I can not see it. Not in the app and also not in the webpage. Only if I have a longes Drive in this round I have a chance to reactivate the information. I am using a S60.

• Have the same issue. However after a physical connection with PC Windows thru Garmin Express (it syncs then by default too) the maps with shots per hole were visible again. I see a message on watch “can not unlock the map”. In the Garmin Connect app with a new day I see a message too, but can not capture it what the message is. Dissapears too quickly. I lost one day no map at all not in Garmin Express either. Yesterday on watch no Maps, but after the “PC-connect” I see the data on PC and Golf App. A petty one day lost with a super shot .... Soon on holiday and NO PC to sync with as alternative. Resetting watch S60 Approach did not help...!

• Have the same issue. However after a physical connection with PC Windows thru Garmin Express (it syncs then by default too) the maps with shots per hole were visible again. I see a message on watch “can not unlock the map”. In the Garmin Connect app with a new day I see a message too, but can not capture it what the message is. Dissapears too quickly. I lost one day no map at all not in Garmin Express either. Yesterday on watch no Maps, but after the “PC-connect” I see the data on PC and Golf App. A petty one day lost with a super shot .... Soon on holiday and NO PC to sync with as alternative. Resetting watch S60 Approach did not help...!

• Apparently after scrolling other related stuff (right hand side) my reaction is copied. Sorry for that... Is some one from Garmin exploring this board and providing a solution? 

• has this issue been resolved ?

• I finished a round last night. I opened the Garmin Connect app on my iPhone and at the top is the picture of the watch with a little green circle. The little white line went around the circle and the little circle with arrows turned white as it was syncing. I know it had synced because the scorecard is now there in Garmin Connect, but there is no hole-by-hole detail. I then go look at the scorecard in the Garmin Golf app on my iPhone and the scorecard is there, but the hole-by-hole detail is not. I open Garmin Express on my laptop, go to Garmin Connect and the same thing; scorecard is there but no hole-by-hole detail.

• Sync your watch using Garmin Express on your computer and see if the hole-by-hole shot data appears for that scorecard. If your issue continues after you sync your next round of golf scorecard, hover your mouse over my forum name and send me a private message so I can work with you further.

• Has this been resolved?  I can no longer see hole-by-hole or shot-by-shot detail.  The area below the scorecard is blank.

• Please try syncing using Garmin Express on your computer. If you can see your scorecard shots on Garmin Connect online but cannot see them in your Garmin Golf APP on our iPhone, please send me a private message.

• Please use this main thread for all future reports of Course Stats Not Showing in the iOS Golf APP:

Golf Course Stats - No Stats To Display