This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What is Latest Android Garmin Golf and where can I get it? Google Play says 1.5.1 Jan 2018 which no longer works with Connect app.

Haven't been able to update Garmin Golf for a long time. Lots of updates on ios so 1.5.1 from Jan 2018 can't be right on Android. Play store won't give me anything newer. Connect app always tells me to update Golf app. If I use my PC the golf scores and data are all there. I can sync my Approach S20 using the Connect app but can't use the Golf app. Thanks for any help! 

• This is an absolute joke. Make your junk software work on Android tablets. Stop making excuses. I'm using the latest version of the Most advanced Android tablet in existence. 

• As a professional android developer I can tell you this is 100% false. "Due to the nature of Android tablets" it's due to the nature of your company being too cheap to make it work. If you can't do it then open source your software or at least the drivers to the R10 and i'll make it work.