This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Golf duplicating scorecards.

I had the same issue last week and solved it by uninstalling and reinstalling the Garmin Golf App.

I can't be doing that after every round!

I have again two almost duplicate rounds showing on my app, the first one if I enter it has the holes listed underneath as I'd expect and I can edit the shots.

The second shown in the app, when I click on that I can a message saying "Garmin Golf - Something went wrong. Cancel or Retry"

Retry just refreshes the same message.

Cancel clears the message and I'm left with a blank scorecard.

Clicking the 3 dots top right allows me to choose "Delete Scorecard" - but then nothing happens - it just returns me to the list of scorecards and it's still there.

Please advise how to delete it and also why this is occurring?

• When I logon to connect.garmin.com it just shows the single scorecard for that round.

• you are not alone!

I get the scorecard with no maps/holes listed underneath after I save my round on the watch

Then when I later sync through the connect app the proper card appears in Garmin Golf with all the hole maps etc correctly in place

Come on Garmin, time to start delivering on the many bugs in your apps :( 

• On my latest scorecard I played our back 9.

I now have 2 scorecards showing.

One shows the holes underneath but is saying my score is 31+3

The other with the same date is showing no holes underneath and is showing my score was 39+4

If I edit the top version then click finish editing without doing anything it's showing the correct score of 39+4 but when I click save (clear the message about missing scores - presumably because I didn't play the front 9) and then go back to the scorecard page it's back showing 31+3 again.

Please can someone from Garmin contact me to troubleshoot this annoying issue.

•  As you can see the total is 34 - not 31 :/

• Has Garmin resolved this issue (or at least actively looking into it)? I have the same problem and its really annoying. At least the website on-line is showing correctly.

• They are looking into it

All my Garmin issues that are raised through support rather than on the forum just get ignored

Very poor service from Garmin

They almost have an amazing product, but they continually let themselves and us down

• The duplicate scorecards issue in the Android Golf APP is a known issue that our Golf APP engineers are working on resolving. If you have not already contacted Product Support, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message with the note that you are experiencing the duplicate scorecards.Thank you!

• I have the exact same issue using a s60 watch &  z82, this is not the sort of problem I would expect with your products, maybe far cheaper/inferior brands ! Come on Garmin fix this issue, we have just experienced a "server problem" that lasted quite a while ( or should I say hack! ) 

• I am also experiencing duplicate scorecards only on my android phone app. The first card is correct and I can view/edit holes ok. The second one has a score of zero and I can't delete it. Please fix!!
  • I am also experiencing the duplicate scorecards on my android phone app. The first card is correct and I can view/edit holes ok. The second one has a exactly the same scores but no hole/shot info and it can't be deleted even if I connect to my laptop