This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Golf duplicating scorecards.

I had the same issue last week and solved it by uninstalling and reinstalling the Garmin Golf App.

I can't be doing that after every round!

I have again two almost duplicate rounds showing on my app, the first one if I enter it has the holes listed underneath as I'd expect and I can edit the shots.

The second shown in the app, when I click on that I can a message saying "Garmin Golf - Something went wrong. Cancel or Retry"

Retry just refreshes the same message.

Cancel clears the message and I'm left with a blank scorecard.

Clicking the 3 dots top right allows me to choose "Delete Scorecard" - but then nothing happens - it just returns me to the list of scorecards and it's still there.

Please advise how to delete it and also why this is occurring?

• If you delete data files of the garmin golf application on your mobile and restart the application you'll see only the good scorecard.

It is a bug not solved on garmin application, on mobile !!!

We wait for an issue, when ????

• I am sorry. We do not have an estimated release time for the new Android Golf APP release needed to resolve the issue.

If you have not already contacted Product Support, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message with the note that you are experiencing the duplicate scorecards.Thank you!

I will be happy to get you added to the main report so you will receive an email once the issue has been resolved.