This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Shots not appearing in Garmin Golf app

Using a vivoactive 3, my hole by hole shots haven't shown up after my scorecard has synced for my last 2 rounds. Any tips?

• Try syncing with Garmin Express on your computer. After trying the sync with Garmin Express, if you still do not see those prior rounds of golf on your online Garmin Connect account or within the Golf APP, please contact your regional Garmin Product Support and select Fitness, then the Vivo team. (Your options may vary in your region. Your device is considered Fitness. If needed, they will  transfer you over to our Golf Product Support Team.)

• I'm using a 945 and this feature has stopped working on the android app for me as well. They tracked shots and plot on the hole is still being tracked and upload because I can see them in the webpage based view of Garmin Connect but they don't show up in the android app, you only get the basic view and scores, not the individual holes, like you used to get that you could then tap to see the hole overview with the individual tracked shots, then update what clubs used etc.

• Hmmmm... I am sorry it has stopped working. Did you notice when it stopped working? Possibly an update to the Golf APP or any timing you can think of? Thank you!

• I have the approach x40 watch and this issue started for me on the 23rd of March.  I golf 6 days a week and noticed the issue after my round on the 23rd, going back through my previous rounds for the week the information is there on March 20, 21, and 22.  So something happened the evening of the 22nd or the morning of the 23rd US Eastern time.    The funny thing is that I reset my clubs before the round today, and the club performance part of the app shows the ave., longest for the clubs I used today the 27th.

John

• I have sent a Private Message to everyone in this thread to collect your information to add an impact to the main report that we have sent up to our Android Golf APP engineers. We will be getting this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

For any other customers that see this thread after this post, please send me a Private Message and I will get you added too so that you receive an email from us once the issue has been resolved. Thank you!

• In addition to the above update - please continue to monitor your new scorecards going into next week and beyond. We just released an update and we are looking for feedback to see if the issue has resolved or not. Thank you!

Also, try updating your scorecards through syncing with Garmin Express on your computer to see if you receive any of your missing shot data. 

• Last scorecard it worked for is 23 March, after that the hole overview part doesn't show up in any scorecards. 

• Mine also last worked on March 23, and then not on 24th or 25th. I will try again today. Thanks Chris

• I have the same issue, not working since 3/23/2020.

• If this continues from today forward and you have an example, please send me a Private Message. I will be gladly creating a new report to have this addressed. It feels like an Android Golf APP only issue. Thank you everyone for taking the time to post and contacting me through PM if needed.