This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Shots not appearing in Garmin Golf app

Using a vivoactive 3, my hole by hole shots haven't shown up after my scorecard has synced for my last 2 rounds. Any tips?

Parents
  • I'm using a 945 and this feature has stopped working on the android app for me as well. They tracked shots and plot on the hole is still being tracked and upload because I can see them in the webpage based view of Garmin Connect but they don't show up in the android app, you only get the basic view and scores, not the individual holes, like you used to get that you could then tap to see the hole overview with the individual tracked shots, then update what clubs used etc.

• I'm using a 945 and this feature has stopped working on the android app for me as well. They tracked shots and plot on the hole is still being tracked and upload because I can see them in the webpage based view of Garmin Connect but they don't show up in the android app, you only get the basic view and scores, not the individual holes, like you used to get that you could then tap to see the hole overview with the individual tracked shots, then update what clubs used etc.

Children