This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Shots not appearing in Garmin Golf app

Using a vivoactive 3, my hole by hole shots haven't shown up after my scorecard has synced for my last 2 rounds. Any tips?

Parents
  • Try syncing with Garmin Express on your computer. After trying the sync with Garmin Express, if you still do not see those prior rounds of golf on your online Garmin Connect account or within the Golf APP, please contact your regional Garmin Product Support and select Fitness, then the Vivo team. (Your options may vary in your region. Your device is considered Fitness. If needed, they will  transfer you over to our Golf Product Support Team.)

• Try syncing with Garmin Express on your computer. After trying the sync with Garmin Express, if you still do not see those prior rounds of golf on your online Garmin Connect account or within the Golf APP, please contact your regional Garmin Product Support and select Fitness, then the Vivo team. (Your options may vary in your region. Your device is considered Fitness. If needed, they will  transfer you over to our Golf Product Support Team.)

Children
No Data