Why doesn't Garmin Explore in my browser show the detailed track of my InReach as it does in my iOS Explore app?

Hi all,

When I look at tracks in a collection on Garmin Explore web, it only shows straight lines connecting the points sent by my InReach Mini 2 on the day I was walking. 

On the iOS Explore app, it shows the detailed tracking (which I enabled on the device) which is what I want to see for exporting purposes, on Garmin Explore web.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a ton, 

Marcell

• this is possibly happening because you are taking a .FIT file and moving it to the website

No, this can not even happen ...

Also I've never mentioned Basecamp.

I'm not importing any file directly to GE WEB.

The files (courses) I'm referring to are coming from a Garmin device that siyncs to GE iOS that syncs to GE WEB ...

My point is that GE iOS does not show the straight lines that GE WEB does. 

I've included images form the same course as showed in the GE iOS and GE WEB.

Regards

• I think maybe you misunderstood my comment. You are taking a .FIT file from connect and moving it to the Explore app which accepts it but then when you try to sync it over the Explore website does not accept it so it never goes. Which then lead to my next mention of Basecamp again not to imply you had used it but that you could use it to convert files to a file that would work on the Explore website. 

• Explore website does not accept it so it never goes.

hi,

GEW does accept the course but it shows the course it self AND straight lines at the same time.

See pictures bellow;

One single "element", a course coming from my Fenix 7x Pro named "XC_Rec-Est_Camp_Cas_Represa" 

both have exactly same numbers (date, hour, distance, etc) 

one follow the actual course (with curves)

while the other connect points (that I have no idea what they are) with straight lines 

regards,