Explore Online has all of my activities but it says "No Location Data Available" for each one.

The app works just fine and all of my activities are shown without an issue.  When I go online I see a full list of all my activities but below the date and time it says "No Location Data Available".  After every activity explore retrieves my data and it's completely available on the add so wondering what needs to be done for it to work on the website as well.

• When I log in to the online platform, the location data for all my activities is displaying as "No Location Data Available." This has left me puzzled, as I rely on the online platform to analyze and share my activities. I've checked my device settings, ensured proper synchronization, and confirmed that all permissions are granted.

Moderator: This post has been edited to remove the spam link posted. 

• We're sorry to hear your uploaded activities are listed but displaying the error 'No Location Data Available' on the Map page of the Explore website, or MapShare page. This also affects activities not displaying on the map itself when clicked on.

We sincerely appreciate your patience while we worked on this. The issue should now be resolved. When you get a chance, please test it out* to ensure this is fixed for you and let me know if the issue persists.

*You may want to clear out your browser history/cache, or use a private/incognito window when attempting again: Clear the Browser History, Cache, Temporary Internet Files, or Open a Private Window