Explore Online has all of my activities but it says "No Location Data Available" for each one.

The app works just fine and all of my activities are shown without an issue.  When I go online I see a full list of all my activities but below the date and time it says "No Location Data Available".  After every activity explore retrieves my data and it's completely available on the add so wondering what needs to be done for it to work on the website as well.

• Same issue for me - Android app shows everything fine, Explore website shows "No Location Data Available" for activities. Don't know when it started happening exactly, but sometime in the last 2 or 3 weeks, I'd say. Has to be a bug on the Explore website.

• Just ran into this, trying to use the explore web interface for the first time. I thought I was doing something wrong configuring my Alpha 10.

• I have also reported to hekpdesk and been told that a software team is working on it.

I use the browser version to better sort and manage my activities, courses and collections. Very fiddly on small screen.

Having just 'upgraded' my mini M2 to latest software I am now sceptical that Garmin ever intend to fix this (they have removed customisable preset messages which were handled in the Explore Online version). I believe that they are focusing everything on the mobile app and the browser version will lose its map functions. This would be a major downgrade for me as my eyesight is not great and I import routes from other programs such as UK OS maps.

The M2 is a brilliant little device but Garmin are failing us on the software front. This location problem has existed for months now. 

• Yeah, this is not getting fixed.

I get it, I really do. On a phone it's much easier to wall in the garden. A couple days ago I had to export an activity to gpx and send it to myself in an email just to be able to interact with it in BaseCamp (another piece of abandonware).

• Same thing for me. A real pity as it easier to work in the browser. The same problem happens within one's Mapshare site, so your friends cannot see your activities. This was working fine in the Garmin Explore website then one day a few months ago it suddenly gave this "No Location Data Available", and has done ever since. Garmin Connect website is OK, as are Garmin Connect and Garmin Explore Android apps. It will be a shame if Garmin do not fix it.

• We're sorry to hear your uploaded activities are listed, but displaying the error '{}No Location Data Available{}' on the Map page of the Explore website, or MapShare page.

We sincerely appreciate your patience while we look into this issue. We will notify all impacted customers when we have news to share on it's progress or resolution.

• I've been contacted by product support in response to my ticket from a couple of months back and everything seems to be working again.

Hurrah !

• Marvelous. I have tried it to and all back to normal now. Thanks for letting us all know.

• I'm sorry but this is for the explore website. I would recommend reaching out to the forums side that handles the connect website I believe there is a page specifically for the connect website and app.You can also contact Product Support directly for assistance with your device or app or visit our Support Center. Support will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue or escalating it for a possible fix.