This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Imported GPX tracks are not visible.

I'm still trying to figure out how to use Garmin Explore/inReach. When I imported a number of tracks in one GPX file today, they were not visible on the inreach web site and nothing I could do as far as selecting layer visibility (eye icon) would make them visible. Whereas they are visible in the Explore app on my iPhone. Is there a way to manage the visibility of GPX tracks on the web site that I might be missing? Any suggestions?
  • Hi Barna, It seems to affect the visibility of all tracks. have you got the other tracks in a collection that is hidden ? 

Craig. 

• Thanks for this tip!   I would have NEVER figured this out on my own!   Can it be any more non-intuitive!  Why do we have to press a tiny + symbol to get the tracks to show!

• Wow - what an obscure thing. I would never have figured it out without finding your instructions. Thanks!

• I wish that Garmin would change this!   It has now been two years since I was a part of this thread.  I was having the same problem being able view newly added tracks or add them to a new collection.  I did a search and low and behold I found this thread again.  I had totally forgotten that I had even had this problem previously.  Can't Garmin make this more user-friendly?!

Now, I am trying to figure out how to add tracks to my collection.  I select the collection that I want to add tracks to.  I select "add tracks to collection".  I select the tracks icon under "select collection items" to be able to view my available tracks of which I have 40.   However, it only displays seven of my 40 tracks in the list view.   How can scroll down so I can view the rest of my tracks so that I can select them to add to my collection?