When the Fr 965 will be added as a supported device?

Currently can't connect the device as it isn't on the supported devices list. 

• Hello It is already compatible with the explore app. If you do not see it listed please unistall the app > restart your phone > then reinstall the app and try again. 

• Thanks for the the tip for uninstalling it helped a little, as the 965 is now showing under devices but when trying to connect to it there's a man with a cane walking endlessly and nothing happens.

If I go to the device list under the "+" sign there is no 965 showing in Forerunner. 

I'm on the beta 4.12 on the watch and also on the beta on the explore app - don't know if it makes a difference.

• You may consider reaching out to the team that handles the forerunner watches then as the beta portion may affect it. 

• It works now.

Although I cleared cache & data, uninstalled, restarted the phone and installed again(twice) the Explore app offered to continue with my account without asking for a password or a username, which I did. After that the 965 showed up in my device list (along with many of my older devices) but it would not connect to it.

Now I just signed out of the Explore app and signed back in with the same account using my password and username. And now it connects. My devices list also got cleared of an older device (2+ years last used). 

Don't know if the sign out & in was a coincidence but anyways now it works. Rejoice! 

• Explore works for me with FR 965. It says "Beta", as 955 used to say before. Still the Go button does not work and courses cannot be synced.

• I'm unable to establish a connection. I'm curious to know when the Fr 965 will be added as a supported device, as I rely on its functionalities for my activities. Has anyone else encountered a similar situation, and if so, were you able to find a solution? 

• We're sorry to hear the Forerunner 965 device isn't listed in the Explore app to add.

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about this. After looking into this further....

The Forerunner 965 is not actually compatible with the Explore app so we've updated both the Explore app Garmin.com page compatibility list and our Support Center article 'Devices Compatibility With the Garmin Explore App' FAQ (https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=o2VcUgraJX4twZzO1ME7z9) to reflect this.

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.