This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

reset total dive count

Hi,

When I launched Dive app for the first time i've put random values for total dive time and total dive count. I can reset the dive time but can't do that for dive count. Is there a way to reset this ? 

Top Replies

• over 1 year ago in reply to Piotr +1 verified
    I meant the Total Dive Count when you launch the app for the first time.

That number is used just to set the initial value of the Cumulative Dive Number. If the Cumulative Dive Number is wrong…

All Replies

• Not sure what you mean by the "dive count" - if you mean the dive number, then you can edit at any dive, just like any other field. If you mean the total number od dives, then you have to delete the unneeded ones, or add missing dives, to have the right number of dives in your log. If you mean the dive number of the last dive, then edit it at your last dive as well.

• I meant the Total Dive Count when you launch the app for the first time. These are the dives you made before using Garmin. When you first launch the app it ask you that and i've entered wrong number and i can't change that now.

• Ok, i might find solution thanks to you I've added a dive manually put dive number to 1. It didn't change my total cumulative dives but as least i will be able to keep the correct number per dive. 

• I meant the Total Dive Count when you launch the app for the first time.

That number is used just to set the initial value of the Cumulative Dive Number. If the Cumulative Dive Number is wrong, it is enough to edit the Dive Number of the last dive. If all your logged dives have wrong numbers, and you want to fix them, you'll have to edit them all.

• yes, i've managed to do that. Thank you for your help