This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature request - Buddies Sign Dive log in DIVE app

I like so many others are loving our Decent dive computers. The feature that I would like to request is actually to the DIVE app. It is nice to select buddies - What I would love is the ability to click on the buddy on that dive and allow them to sign on the mobile phone. There by certifying that they were there/witnessed the dive. Once they sign, their signature is captured and saved to that dive only. Multiple buddies? No problem. Click on the buddy and allow each of them to sign. I have been using the Dive log found here: ( moremobilesoftware.com/.../ ) This was the best digital log I found. However there was a serious disconnect from a computer. I feel the Garmin dive app can replace that app on my phone and store all my dives with computer data in one location. I know that new features are difficult to implement sometimes due to licensing/cost. Would love to add my voice to that request. Does anybody else find this would be useful? 
Cheers all!

Phill Abernathy