This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Show all routes on the same map

It would be extremely cool if I could view the routes of all my activities (and/or courses) on one single map (not just starting and end points, since they are usually outside my house anyway).

It would be impressive to see everywhere I went with my bike in a certain area.

And it would be fun to plan where to go next by seeing clearly where I haven't been yet.
  • BunBun!,

Thanks for sharing this script. I have 1439 activities I am trying to move to a new account.

Is there a way to tell the script to start at a certain activity? The first time I ran it I got over 700 activities downloaded but then the web site session timed out and each time I try again the script starts at the most recent activity and downloads activities I already have until the session times out at about 200-300 activities.

Thanks for your help,

Ken K

• I also use Google Earth - I was exporting all of my rides from Garmin Connect into it (as well as adding all the roads I knew I'd ever ridden as a youngster - did those bya hand in another app before importing into GE) so I could see what I hadn't explored. I figured out that just around where I live in Devon there were nearly 100 miles of country roads/back lanes in a kind of square surrounded by 4 main roads (rode those too) - now back to exploring further afield but it would be immensely helpful to have that in GC. Going to have a look at VeloViewer's Explorer now

• In trying to cover all the roads in my city, I was concerned about running the downtown area. I chose a Sunday because of reduced traffic. I chose one close to the longest day of the year, so I could start early with some light. It worked out well. I was even able to run down the middle of the street in several places. 

• The buildings downtown blocked much of the sky, making the GPS less accurate. By running down the middle of the street, more sky was visible 

• I have 1439 activities I am trying to move to a new account.

Is there a way to tell the script to start at a certain activity? The first time I ran it I got over 700 activities downloaded but then the web site session timed out

Yes, it's normal search link from Connect Web, if you need more filters just check them on the website and add them by &. Some parameters were listed in other script's post.

To download in batches, add the start parameter, example: &start=700.

• Should this still work? I get a 404 error on the activitylist-service URL, and nothing downloaded.. Error is:

"Uncaught ReferenceError: Query is not defined"

• Yes, it's working.

It's jQuery, from error looks like you just missed j letter.

• thx! works in chrome as well, but I had to set the intervall to +t=10000 to get them all. 

• I use CityStrides.com for my runs and walks.  I'm currently approaching 70% of my city's streets completed with runs from my house.  You can connect your Garmin account directly to CityStrides.

I understand there's a similar service for bikes.