This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Delete training plan from Calendar

I just imported a training plan for runners 5km, in my calendar and i cannot delete it. Is there anybody that knows how can i delete this training plan from Garmin Connect calendar.
  • Under the "Plan" drop down menu, there is another "Training Plans" option. Select this to see a list of training plans you have added to your calendar. there is a red X icon on the right-hand side of each plan for you to delete it from the calendar.
  • Thanks Lcun, for your help. Worked!
  • How do I delete it from the watch itself?

Hey guys,

I have a similar question.
    I've managed to delete the training program from the calender online, but how do I delete it from the watch itself?

When I try to "send workouts to the device", it says I have "0" workouts to send, so I guess nothing happens.
    I have a Forerunner 220.

Please advise :)

Regards,
    Dima.
  • I haven't used the 220, but if it is anything like the 610, you have to delete the workouts from the device individually.
  • Thank you Travis.

Individually?!
    There are something like 49 workouts there.
    There have got to be a faster way...

Anyone?
  • my (refurbished/repaired/new now to me) Garmin Forerunner 305 was reset so that I can re-upload my revised training plan of 50 workouts.
    https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId=%7B4315c510-5161-11dc-4ec8-000000000000%7D

How do I perform a reset on my Forerunner 305, 205, 301, 201 or 101?

...There are a few instances in which a reset (or prompted reset) can be performed on the Forerunner 305, 205, 301, 201 or 101 such as:

Not functioning properly
    Needing to be restored to factory default settings
    Not receiving a satellite signal*
    To bring up language selection prompt if incorrect language text is showing
    Unable to pair up accessories, such as the heart rate monitor or foot pod
    All settings, workouts, courses will be erased when resetting the device. Activities can be backed up with Garmin Connect.

To perform the master reset:

Start with device powered off†
    Press and hold Mode and Power
    Release buttons once Do You Really Want To Erase All User Data? message appears
    Select Yes
    The Forerunner will now be reset. Leave the device outside with a clear view of the sky for a minimum of 15 minutes to acquire satellite data.

**If the device is not receiving a satellite signal, perform an AutoLocate before performing a master reset.

†If the device will not power off, try a soft reset.
  • Delete plan from calendar

Under the "Plan" drop down menu, there is another "Training Plans" option. Select this to see a list of training plans you have added to your calendar. there is a red X icon on the right-hand side of each plan for you to delete it from the calendar.

I am new to Garmin Connect (new Vivoactive). I don't see a Plan or drop down menu on the garmin connect calendar
  • How to delete training schedule from watch

Thank you Travis.

Individually?!
    There are something like 49 workouts there.
    There have got to be a faster way...

Anyone?

I had the same problem with fenix 3 hr. Here is what i did

1. Connected my watch to pc via USB cable
    2. Went to this folder [Garmin fenix 3 HR/Garmin/Workouts/Schedule] in explorer
    3. Deleted all the files in there
    4. Disconnected the watch from computer.

All the training schedule was gone from my watch.
    Hopefully this helps :):)
  • Deleting the root files on pc - so simple - thanks!

at least 5 characters