This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Delete training plan from Calendar

I just imported a training plan for runners 5km, in my calendar and i cannot delete it. Is there anybody that knows how can i delete this training plan from Garmin Connect calendar.
  • I had the same problem with fenix 3 hr. Here is what i did

1. Connected my watch to pc via USB cable
    2. Went to this folder [Garmin fenix 3 HR/Garmin/Workouts/Schedule] in explorer
    3. Deleted all the files in there
    4. Disconnected the watch from computer.

All the training schedule was gone from my watch.
    Hopefully this helps :):)

TY! Worked great for me too. I also have a Fenix 3 HR.
  • How to delete training schedule from watch

I had the same problem with fenix 3 hr. Here is what i did

Thanks!! That did the trick on my Fenix 5 as well.
  • How to delete training schedule from watch

I had the same problem with fenix 3 hr. Here is what i did

Would you happen to know how I would find this folder while using a Mac?
  • I can't seem to find any way to remove a training plan (previously scheduled) from the garmin connect calendar.
    Can anyone provide help on how to do this?
    My first guess would have been to go to "Training Plans > Scheduled" but nothing is showing there even though the different workouts are showing in my calendar.

Any solution to this issue?

Many thanks
    Jose
  • jmolmos, have you looked under all three (Active, Scheduled, and Completed) tabs in the Training Plans page in Garmin Connect online, and still cannot see the particular training plan listed anywhere? For which date is the final workout in the training plan scheduled?
  • I can't seem to find any way to remove a training plan (previously scheduled) from the garmin connect calendar.
    Can anyone provide help on how to do this?
    My first guess would have been to go to "Training Plans > Scheduled" but nothing is showing there even though the different workouts are showing in my calendar.

Any solution to this issue?

Many thanks
    Jose

I have the same problem.
    in Scheduled Training Plans and active menu no plan appears, but in the calendar appears the plan with all work out.
    I can not erase the training plan from the calendar
  • I sent an email to garmin help, then the known bug, and are trying to solve.
    Here is the answer to my email.

"Thank you for contacting Garmin Iberia.

Hello Mr. Carlos,

Yes, it is not actually possible to add a training plan to the calendar so that you can then send it to the device.

This feature has been temporarily disabled because our engineers are upgrading the Garmin Connect platform.

In a matter of weeks it is already expected to be functioning normally.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Let's wait then.
  • I have the same problem.
    in Scheduled Training Plans and active menu no plan appears, but in the calendar appears the plan with all work out.
    I can not erase the training plan from the calendar

I had the exact same issue. It is clearly a bug. Scheduling a training plan clearly isn't a fully transactional action and when it fails, it may leave your account in a "middle" state with calendar events (that you must delete one by one but can not fully get deleted since the begin and end will still stay there) but no Scheduled Training Plan.

It took some effort but I managed to get mine deleted but I am a web developer and this might be overly technical. Anyway, may help Garmin to identify the issue.

---

If you open the Garmin Connect website and use web browser (e.g. Chrome), open Inspector (right click and Inspect), go to Networking tab, change to Calendar page and the month that your training plan begins and look for a request with path or similar to /modern/proxy/calendar-service/year/2018/month/8, click it and go to Response tab and search for "trainingPlanId":
    E.g. main was "trainingPlanId":33447745

Then I created and deleted a training to see what URL was called to delete it and it turned out to be GET request (shouldn't be, but anyway identified the API method). For me that was:
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/proxy/trainingplan-service/trainingplan/delete/33447745?_=1537705865506 (do not use it, replace the numbers)
    Change the number 33447745 to what you found as trainingPlanId in your calendar events and the latter number seems to be running for each API call. So on the Network tab, just scroll to the very end and you probably see a request like count?_=1537705962513 (they seem to occur with some interval).
    So take that number and add 1 and use that as the _=value on the previous URL and just open a new tab and go to that URL.
  • I had the exact same issue. It is clearly a bug. Scheduling a training plan clearly isn't a fully transactional action and when it fails, it may leave your account in a "middle" state with calendar events (that you must delete one by one but can not fully get deleted since the begin and end will still stay there) but no Scheduled Training Plan.

It took some effort but I managed to get mine deleted but I am a web developer and this might be overly technical. Anyway, may help Garmin to identify the issue.

---

If you open the Garmin Connect website and use web browser (e.g. Chrome), open Inspector (right click and Inspect), go to Networking tab, change to Calendar page and the month that your training plan begins and look for a request with path or similar to /modern/proxy/calendar-service/year/2018/month/8, click it and go to Response tab and search for "trainingPlanId":

Then I created and deleted a training to see what URL was called to delete it and it turned out to be GET request (shouldn't be, but anyway identified the API method). For me that was:
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/proxy/trainingplan-service/trainingplan/delete/33447745?_=1537705865506 (do not use it, replace the numbers)
    Change the number 33447745 to what you found as trainingPlanId in your calendar events and the latter number seems to be running for each API call. So on the Network tab, just scroll to the very end and you probably see a request like count?_=1537705962513 (they seem to occur with some interval).
    So take that number and add 1 and use that as the _=value on the previous URL and just open a new tab and go to that URL.

Thanks! This worked for me and removed the training plan from the calendar!
  • I had the exact same issue. It is clearly a bug. Scheduling a training plan clearly isn't a fully transactional action and when it fails, it may leave your account in a "middle" state with calendar events (that you must delete one by one but can not fully get deleted since the begin and end will still stay there) but no Scheduled Training Plan.

---

Thanks my friend, resulted here, but Garmin has to solve this bug.