This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Import training programs into the Garmin connect calender

I have been searching the internet and the forum for a solution in almost an hour, but i can't find someone that's got the same problem. :p :p
My issue is:
I want to train for a triathlon and i wonder, can i import training programs, like this: http://gbr.garmin.com/winter-training/_downloads/triathlon/Tri-Training-Programme-12-week-Olympic-Intermediate.pdf (it can be other programs, that was just an example) into the Garmin connect calender, and then to my 910xt, work out and then re-upload it (ofc). I have tried to use training center, but it doesn't take the swimming workouts. Just running and cycling.

HELP!!
  • you cannot import TCX trainingplan files to garmin connect however i discovered that if i make sure that garmin express is closed completely and i open garmin training center (with ant + stick plugged in) then i can transfer trainingplans from training center to my Fenix 3 :)

but i just dont get why they wont open connect to do tha same thing ???
  • This is the nirvana, to be able to share workouts between friends/training group. Has anyone wrote a garmin connect add on to do it?