This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to get Tacx data into Garmin Connect?

How can I convert Tacx data so I can manually upload them to Garmin Connect? Tried to search for hrm to fit converter, but there doesn't seem to be a solution for that. Also looked for hrm to tcx, but no success.

Anybody found a good solution? Is there a technical reason that no converter exists?
  • Another one that adds to this, I was going crazy because I could not find the Garmin Connect option, but I see that there is only the possibility of doing it manually.

By the way, when Tacx activity passes to Strava, does it leave with all the data? Whether map, location, etc, etc

• Snap, I’ve got a flow smart and it’s so frustrating that if I set a ride up in the Tacx training app (which for me is a great way of doing interval efforts) I then have to still set the intervals up on Garmin connect and use my watch as normal to be able to see my watts etc for each effort , so everything has to be done twice

it’d be great to be able to set it up once with my watts and heart rate etc for my different efforts coming through to Garmin connect and for me to be able to see everything including my heart rate on screen on my iPad as I ride

• I just paid a month subscription with Tacx but I cannot find a way to transfer to my garmin connect account my workout. I return to Zwift, it is so easy. I will NO renew my subscription

• You have to do it manually by using the share icon-download tcx option-save  from your tacx activity . Open garmin connect  and use the import (cloud) symbol -import data - browse to the tcx  file and just import data

• Thanks I succeeded with my computer but not with my IPad. I found it very complicated comparing to Zwift. Not user- friendly 

• That is correct.

Garmin only bought Tacx a year back hence Strava gets sync "natively" while Garmin Connect does not (yet).

The only option is to have your activity send via email which you would then upload manually to Garmin connect.

Painful process I agree. 

• So when I train with my Garmin Fenix on to get Stress follow-up and then when I upload my Tacx training data, I get 2 workouts in Garmin connect...

Any tips to fusion it?

• Terribly disappointing that Garmin hasn't got on top of this. I was on the fence between Zwift and Tacx but no longer. 

• I love Garmin. But customer feedback of Software devs. is always a sad story. 

• Same here. 

Apparently Tacx is “A Garmin Company” but not in such a way that there is a direct link between their softwares. 

Very frustrating and also very illogical.