This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem Signing into MyConnect

Former Member
Former Member
I can sign into mygarmin but when I try to use myConnect my sign in is not recognized. I tried resetting the password but this did not work.

I am unable to view Dashboard Activities Calendar Reports Goals Health

Anyone know what I can do?
  • Sounds like you have the same problem as me. I've tried contacting support and requested my password several times, but have heard nothing from support and I don't receive any emails when I request the password.
  • im also havin the same problem please help??????
  • Cant login to Garmin connect

I have the same issue. I have tried deleting all the browser cache and still the same. When I try to login it allways takes me back to the signin page. However I have noticed that it says that I am now logged in but I just can't get to any useful pages! I have attached a screen shot. Top right shows I am logged in.
  • hi i had the same problem a few days ago and it rectified itself. but over the last 2 days could not get on at all!
    could not get hold of garmin by phone and heard nothing back from email.
    anyway dug around a bit and discovered its a problem with ie so i downloaded and installed google chrome and it works fine now can get into dashboard options. all i wanted to do was review my london marathon run! anyway hope this helps its been really annoying!!! i did notice the other week when you sign in you have to click on dashboard whereas it used to go straight into it
  • I've tried Chrome and Firefox to no avail. I created a new account and that works fine, but I'd like to get back into my old account as even activities that I have successfully loaded into GC before fail when I try to do a manual upload.

Until this incident I have thought Garmin customer support was excellent, but now I'm not so sure. Pretty disappointed that they haven't got back to me on this.
  • mine workin fine now thankfully didnt do anything it just came back
  • problems sigining into myconnect

I have had the same problem too. Started a couple of weeks ago. it appears to be a problem with IE8 and GC. I haven't been able to get in on my laptop, however, I have been able to get in with other computers. This evening, I tried using the safari browser that I downloaded with itunes, and I was able to get in twice with no problems. Not only did I get access to data, but when I logged in, it took me straight to my dashboard....no more poking around to try and get access to my data. Prior to success with safari, I was getting Data Execution Prevention messages and manage add-on error messages from microsoft....tried all their fixes, but to no avail.
  • After still not being able to login I have removed connect.garmin.com from my list of trusted sites (part of IE security) and I can now login ok! I think I have also noticed that I was only having the problem when the url started with the encrypted https:// prefix ....
  • I think I had a different problem to you guys. Mine definitely wasn't browser-related. I called Garmin support this morning and they reset my account which sorted my problems so all is well again.
  • Andrew you legend

After still not being able to login I have removed connect.garmin.com from my list of trusted sites (part of IE security) and I can now login ok! I think I have also noticed that I was only having the problem when the url started with the encrypted https:// prefix ....

I have been struggling with this bloody thing for a whole month and after reading this post and removing connect.garmin.com from the trusted sites list it is now working fine. Thankyou so much Andrew..