Garmin Connect web dashboard- information is now LESS accessible than before

The new update is extremely frustrating. The tiles are smaller and harder to read. The "at a glance" states you can pick 8 things to display, but only 4 show on the home page, despite there being space for more, but just sits blank. The very definition is "glance", as in easy to see with a single look, but that is the opposite of what is happening. The tiling is imbalanced, there is no ability to arrange in an order that makes the info accessible to me. In order to see anything properly I have to navigate to each thing separately- which is really poor function for something that was supposed to be new and improved and make our data more accessible. 

I am wondering if the designers see this feedback and if Garmin will actually respond to it. This has been discussed during their beta testing stage and clearly they did not listen. How incredibly disappointing. 

• Disappointing indeed.  Taking away our ability to create a real dashboard and replacing it with pap was an awful decision.

• Yeah, really nice old dashboard gone Disappointed

Now takes visits to a good dozen menus to get the same info as the dashboard provided. 
    At least give people the choice to keep using the old dashboard, and if it is too intimidating for new users let them choose whatever you call this new "Homescreen", but dont expect any user to like it!

• This new dashboard is a POS. It takes away my ability to track the mileage on my shoes and my monthly running goals. 

• this new dashboard is a POS. It has taken away the ability to monitor my shoe mileage and monthly goals. 

• Terrible update, less information less clearly displayed, very unhappy.

• Another user really not impressed with the dashboard update (and the hard, no other option, decision to bin off my curated dashboards from the old platform).

Now the dashboard has a bunch of stuff I don't have data for (and am not interested in recording) like hydration, blood pressure or my XCSkiing FTP - Garmin know what devices I have and the activities I do, why would they offer me fields I can't record and bin off the ones I can/do?!

The new 'homepage' now doesn't feature any of the useful links I used to have there, like a big list of my recent activities or my courses.

To add insult to injury they've completely sailed by the opportunity to make simple meaningful changes, that would actually improve (at least this) users experience - like puttting streetview in with the google maps version of the course planning tool (so you can drop the yellafella in and check out nasty junctions of sketchy looking bits of road).or adding meaningful marker alerts/reminders/notifications to routes.

If they're going to add back all the old (useful) fields under the new framework, couldn't they have waited until they were all ready and release it in one go? This definitely smacks of underbaked cake.

• The beta testing discussions I'd seen on reddit and elsewhere all included this type of feedback- I sure provided it. It is clear the design team in charge of this new dashboard did not address any of the issues pointed out. Sounds like they had an idea and implemented it without taking into account any user experience.

I'm not impressed- you can simplify without completely eroding function and compromising user experience to the point where people will go with a different brand. Garmin no longer provides me the info I bought the device for in any real accessible way, so I'll go elsewhere. 

• Awful update. Takes away all the functionality I used and adds nothing. Hate it.

• Completely agree with your comment... over half of the info I actually found useful has gone to be replaced with stuff only really a runner of  Skier or cyclist would find useful....    Its as if they could not careless about the actual users anymore... Cheers Garmin..... Sunnto did this and lost 100 of thousands of user.. Now you will unless your sort it out..