This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No intensity minutes from Tacx trainer app?

I used to get intensity minutes from a ride using my Tacx Flow via the Tacx app, but the last couple of rides have showed either a very low number (9 minutes for a session that was more than an hour) or none at all. I only record the ride via Tacx, although I'm wearing my Fenix 7 pro solar. Does Tacx not support intensity minutes any more?

Top Replies

All Replies

• Thanks for the tip. This has worked but is unfortunately not ideal. Then I have to put on my watch every time and start a ride. I'll try without a watch with the HRM pro connected to my phone.
  • Then I have to put on my watch every time and start a ride.

You do not need to wear the watch. As long as it is connected to the HRM, and the activity is started on it, you can keep the watch just somewhere nearby, in the reach of the HRM (should be minimally 3m)

• I just tried without watch and hrm pro paired with the phone but unfortunately no IM.

I have no choice but to start a ride on the watch and end it when I'm done.

It's not ideal but better than nothing. Thank you for thinking along.

• I have this working without using my watch. My HRM is connected to the Connect app as a device (it shows up in my list of devices). The Tacx app on my phone also connects to the HRM to show heart rate while I'm training. I need to manually synch after training for the IMs to show up. Is that what you've been doing?

• Yesterday I did two workouts with tacx training app.

A workout (alpe d'Huez) with the HRM pro paired with garmin connect and no watch.

The other training (dolomite) I linked hrm pro with the watch and garmin connect.

I started an activity in the watch and deleted it at the end of the training.

In the photo you can see that the IM is then calculated.
    It's strange that I have to start an activity with the watch to get the IM.

I don't see any other option now. You?

• What do you mean with manually synch after training for the IMs?