This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Goal time for race events in calendar are not saved.

When I create a new race event in the calendar, there's the option to enter goal time. It used to work fine some time ago, but today I noticed that when I enter a goal time, it is not saved when I save the event. Moreover, when I check some race events I entered in the past, I see that the goal time disappeared as well. Does anyone see the same?

• Yes. Same for me. Goal time can't be saved and goal times for events in the past are now missing.

• Yes, I can cofirm it too. It used to work, but stopped recently. It may perhaps still be possible setting up an event incl. the time through the Google Calendar. At least I believe I tested it some time ago, and it worked. Not sure whether it still does.

• Thanks for confirming.

Looks like the issue is more global. I just created a course in garmin connect. There's the pace calculator which is supposed to calculate average pace based on goal time for that course, and I used it in the past and it worked ok, but now when I enter a goal time it does not recalculate average pace and does not save the enetered goal time (nor average pace when I recalculate it manually).

• There's the pace calculator which is supposed to calculate average pace

Not user friendly, but was able to do it by copying/pasting 0:25:01 into the Goal time text box. Otherwise, the time format h:m:s is not automatically input correctly, at least not very easily.

If I enter 0 in the Goal time then edit over the "00:00:00"  text, I was also able to get it to work. After saving the changes, it seems to be correct. I usually don't use this feature, so not sure if this was easier in the past.

• For me the problem was that I had used , instead of . as the decimal separator. I changed my settings to use . as decimal separator and I was able to set a goal time. This is a bug by Garmin.

• Anyone getting this to work still?
    I cant get it to work, and i cant use other separators than " : "

• It should be changeable in your Account Settings. 

The problem is not the time/pace you set, but the distance. Use 10.0 instead of 10,0 for example.

• Thanks i got it done for one of my races, but not the other one, and then i found my way on the ios app, and there i worked too.
    thanks.