This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Total distance report

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to get monthly stats about how many km did you menage to get. I know how to get this from activities but I just want my steps to be counted. I made simple test, I checked if my reports will count my steps and it did not (sorry for the site being in polish): 
If I check my steps for yesterday, I can see that there were more km: 

Is it possible to get a report where these steps' distance counts?

Top Replies

All Replies

• In fact the distance on the Steps card paradoxically does not show the distance you did that day by stepping only, but the total distance you did, all means including. So for example if you did 15km in walking, 10km in running, 40km in cycling, and 5 km in swimming, the Distance on that card will show 70 km. Is it really this distance that you want to see the monthly report for? If so, then check out the report [Reports » All Activities » Total Distance].

If you rather want to know just the distance you did by stepping only (walking, running, hiking), then have a look at the report [Reports » Health & Fitness » Steps] and multiply the number of steps for given month by your average stride length.

• The first type of report is exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately, the report does not include distance done by stepping (distance that I made without any activity fired up on my watch):

I am looking for a report that is able to show me the distance that I made with and without activities fired up on my watch (walking, running etc.)

• I am looking for a report that is able to show me the distance that I made with and without activities fired up on my watch (walking, running etc.)

As I wrote, use the Steps report and multiply the number of steps by your average stride lenght. The distance shown on the daily Steps card does nothing else than that anyway (except of adding also the distances included from outdoor activities using GPS).