Dream round disappeared from Connect app

As of today, when I click any of the golf related headings on the connect app, the Garmin Golf App opens instead of the result showing in Connect. This in itself is t a problem but for some inexplicable reason, the Golf App does not show your average score for each hole over time (effectively your personal stroke index) nor your dream round. Both of these functions, certainly the former, you would think are essentials. These functions are also unavailable on the web version of Connect.

Will these be added to the Garmin Golf App?

Thanks, Alan

Parents
  • I have the exact problem and it is infuriating.  I used to get all sorts of data that really helped me.  Knowing that missing the fairway left on #7 resulted in a +1.7 strokes to par, vs. +0.6 when I missed right and +0.4 when I hit the fairway is valuable info.  This is now gone.  Why?  Also, knowing my average strokes on EACH individual hole was valuable in all sorts of ways.  Also gone.  And why is this data also gone from the website version?  Garmin really needs to get their act together.  I just deleted the app and reloaded it and this did not fix the problem.  Its exactly the same.  When downloading the app, I had to laugh at the words on the app directly under the Version information...  "Garmin Golf is constantly working to improve your experience."  Really Garmin?  Constantly working?  People have been complaining about these lost features for months.  What exactly does "constantly" mean to you?

• I have the exact problem and it is infuriating.  I used to get all sorts of data that really helped me.  Knowing that missing the fairway left on #7 resulted in a +1.7 strokes to par, vs. +0.6 when I missed right and +0.4 when I hit the fairway is valuable info.  This is now gone.  Why?  Also, knowing my average strokes on EACH individual hole was valuable in all sorts of ways.  Also gone.  And why is this data also gone from the website version?  Garmin really needs to get their act together.  I just deleted the app and reloaded it and this did not fix the problem.  Its exactly the same.  When downloading the app, I had to laugh at the words on the app directly under the Version information...  "Garmin Golf is constantly working to improve your experience."  Really Garmin?  Constantly working?  People have been complaining about these lost features for months.  What exactly does "constantly" mean to you?

Children
No Data