How to remove Golf in Garmin Connect?

I don't play any golf, if possible to remove it from Garmin Connect (web and Mobile)?

Thanks!
  • predominance of Golf within the menus

The only way I know how to do this is by using the Garmin Connect APP on my phone. On the app, at the top right hand corner there is an icon like the windows icon. Click on that and you can in-check what you don't want to see. Then click next and you can select what order. Click Save,

Which of course I have done. However, when I open the Activity Stats only one activity has more than a single entry: Golf, which has its own submenu of options.

Before I can get to the Connect IQ store, I have to scroll past "Download Golf Courses"

No other activity warrants more than a single menu entry, but Golf has a total of 8. I get that some people may like it, but it should be allowed to be hidden. And why not make Golf users their own watch? I'm sure anyone who thinks walking and drinking is a sport will have no use for all the actual sport profiles in the watch.
  • remove all GOLF Menu Items

totally agree, Golf is an annoying distraction (both in the App and real life)

I have removed the Activity so why do I still have menu items for Swing analysis, Golf Courses, Scorecards, Download Golf Courses?

How do I get rid of these useless uses of screen real estate

I want to switch off ALL references to golf of any form no matter what

I have a Fenix 3 HR : this is not a device for arsing around in a field with a stick, it is for fitness and training
  • totally agree, Golf is an annoying distraction (both in the App and real life)

I have a Fenix 3 HR : this is not a device for arsing around in a field with a stick, it is for fitness and training

I laughed so hard when I read these statements. :D I feel the same way.
  • It must be to do with your device as neither of those appear on my mobile or desktop versions of connect
  • I would like to do this as well. I don't play golf. I will never play golf. Yet it is seen in Garmin Connect as one of three major measures; Activities, Steps, and Golf !

I have a Vivoactive HR. Yes, it supports golf. Garmin must be VERY proud of that capability because you simply can't turn it off in Garmin Connect. And yet, on the device itself you can turn it off, and never see it again. But a sync doesn't turn it off in Garmin Connect. I would think what is hidden on the device should also be hidden in Garmin Connect. Or at least it should be possible to hide it in Device or Account settings.

The whole Garmin ecosystem seems very incomplete and in some cases very poorly thought out. It has a very long way to go before it is a mature environment. :(
  • It must be to do with your device as neither of those appear on my mobile or desktop versions of connect

My device and mobile app do not have golf item now, but Connect web version still has golf and quickdraw items.

BTW, every time I set Connect web language to English, but when I connect again then find it is automatically changed back to the language as mobile app.
    If this language automatically changed back issue is default function?
  • Hi,
    Any news about this? im coming from Polar Flow and dude, i lkove my F5 but Garmin Connect is much less cleaner, minimalist and intuitive than PW.
    Best regards,
  • I too would like to be able to remove golf from the GC interface. It doesn't make sense that it's there.
  • ...while we are at it: I would enjoy a cycling tab (which maybe then just shows my cycling activities) instead of a Golf tab (as I never did touch a golf club in my while life, and likely never will.)
    This Golf tab- at the same level as Activity and Health - annoys me immensely (with cycling - my one and only sport being buried somewhere deep in "activities".)
    Should I feel less as a human that I do not care about Golf, clearly one of the 3 pillars of life?

(seriously, there are posts about getting rid of the Golf tab already in 2015. Clearly, Golfers are the favorite customers of Garmin...)