Menstrual cycle info vanished

I’ve been tracking my menstrual cycle for over a year bbut over the past couple of weeks, it keeps dropping off my dashboard and deleting the information. It’s really frustrating as incredibly important information that effects my training.

Please could someone look into it - this information matters to female users and I’ve seen it’s happening to lots of women.

Thanks, Annalise 

• Mine has been doing this too. And a couple of times when it disappears it then pops up with a ‘reminder’ to set it up! The really frustrating thing is that it asks when my last period started…well that was logged in Garmin sooooooo. If I have to write it down on paper for every time that Garmin insists I set it up AGAIN, I may as well just stick to paper. 
    The most recent time this happened (just now), it started asking about contraception but NOT about HRT, so then provided details about fertility. Which I really don’t want, and isn’t pertinent as I am using HRT. I did have that logged before so don’t know why it now wants to only look at fertility. 

• The same happened to me. It is very frustrating. I had the information for a long time and now I lost it. Please, can someone fix it! Thanks