This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The "laps" tab is suddenly no longere visible for custom workouts in the Garmin Connect app...

Suddenly after my workout today I don't see the tab "laps" anymore on my custom workout in the Garmin Connect app...

Even in the history the tab "laps" is disappeared. I have a Epix Gen 2. Does anyone else has this same problem?

• Fenix 7 SS and no Laps tab.

I checked my custom indoor cycling workout and it does appear, but now with the name of ‘Intervals’. A good move in my opinion since it links better with the Workout Intervals section in Stats. Curious to see if it’ll say ‘Laps’ instead of ‘Intervals’ when for example one uses the lap button/auto-lap feature without using a custom workout…but that’s another topic. Sweat smile 

Anyways, without a doubt we’ll see a fix for this real soon.

• Hi Frederick! Thank you for your respons! 

With my costum workouts I only see now 4 tabs:  "Overview - Stats - Charts - Gear".

Before it where 5 tabs: "Overview - Stats - Laps - Charts - Gear".

Without a custom workout the auto lap button works and than I see the 5 tabs (including laps) again in my overview.
    Only with a custom workout it suddenly don't work anymore, very frustrating.

Don't know how to fix it, I just did a reset and lost everything and it is still not working...

Hopefully Garmin can fix this!

Greetings, Deborah 

• Ik doe mee garmin connect

• What activity are you using for the workout? I think that if you use any sport in the ‘Other’ category, it probably won’t show.

• Sim hoje aconteceu no meu treino intervalado nao marcou aba voltas no app, mas as voltas ficaram salvas no histórico do relogio

observei q um treino intervalado q eu fiz alguns meses atras q estava aparecendo as voltas hoje olhei no app e tinha desaparecido a aba voltas tbm

parece ser algum erro de atualização do app

• Me too, on android. Cant see the laps tab anymore after the update.

• Eu tambem, no iphone  nao aparece a guia de voltas no treino personalizado.

• Just did an Inline Skate session with no custom workout and no lap button presses. The lap section is visible with these conditions.

• I have the same problem after the penultimate app update, the latest version just released doesn't solve the problem.

• Contacted and reported this to Customer Support, as well as shared the link to this thread.