This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin not pushing calories to Apple Health

Since the last update for Garmin Connect on iOS, the calories do not hit on the Apple Health app anymore.  The exercise minutes still do.   Get me data dependent and then give me issues!  

• Same problem here also as the OP. I've tried reinstalling etc etc, then came here to find I'm not the only one.

• I have the same issue. Exercise minutes transfer but calories do not. I am creating workouts in app and taking screen shots from Garmin app for data to type in manually. I had this issue back in the early ANT+ days with early adoption. If Garmin can't fix in the coming weeks, I'll go Wahoo and Strava. Garmin was recommended to me by my dad anyway. It's an old GPS brand like IBM that doesn't know how to keep pace. 

• same issue contacted garmin support but no answer....

• Please all contact Garmin for this issue. I called today and I was the first to report this issue...

• That's what most support lines say "oh, we haven't had any problems with that, you're the first".

Pull the other one!

• I am having the same issue. What version of IOS are you guys running? Also, what version of Garmin Connect for IOS?

• Also, when I got into the Activity app and look at workouts, the workout from Garmin Connect is there, along with the correct active and total calories. So, Garmin is providing that information to Apple. But, is Apple actually including them in the Move count?

• FWIW, with two iPhones (XS and 11 Pro) running the same version of iOS (13.5.1 build 17F80) and identical setup, accounts signed in, etc, only difference being Connect version 4.30.0.23 on the XS and 4.32.0.30 on the 11 Pro. The XS reports calories from Connect-sourced activities correctly in Activity and the 11 Pro does not. 

If anyone wants to try and explain why that's an Apple issue and not a Garmin issue, I'd love to hear it.

• Interesting. Can you go into the Activity App on your iPhone running 4.32.0.30 and determine whether the Garmin activity is showing up with the correct active and total calories? 

• Also using an iphone 11 pro, same problem. Every time the source order is manually changed by me, health is reordering and putting the apple watch on top. I just bought an fenix 6 pro, so I do not know if that is a new problem. But right now, there is absolutely zero chance of getting the activity calories of garmin connect into health (other than not using the apple watch at all or using Strava to get at least the acitivities..). For me that seems to be an Apple problem, since there is no API to change the source order (at least to my knowledge).