This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Spotify CIQ App not working correctly

We are investigating reports that the Spotify CIQ App not working correctly and we are wanting your feedback. Please provide some details about what is occurring when you try to use or setup the Spotify Connect IQ App. Below are just a few questions we would like answered.

• What kind of phone are you using?
  • What Garmin Device do you have?
  • When was the last time Spotify worked correctly?
  • Does the problem only happen with a specific Audio File?
  • Are you using Public WiFi? (Using a Wi-Fi Device on a Captive Portal)
  • I have an iPhone 7 and a vivoactive 4s. Spotify will not sync any playlists. I am connected to a private WiFi with a password and nothing. It has once got to 2% when syncing but always fails after this

• I’m having the same problem since I received my watch 3 days ago. Very frustrating, if I’m paying £900 for a watch I expect it to work straight out the box. I’m giving it another few days before I return the watch and request a full refund.

I’m using an iPhone 11

Fenix 6X Sapphire

Spotify (and Deezer) have never worked. Always stuck on 0% before sync fails. I’m subscribed to Spotify and using the free 3 month trial of Deezer.

The problem occurs every time I attempt to sync a playlist.

Using home Wi-Fi (secure network). Using HUAWEI AI Cube 2.4Ghz connection. I’ve tried changing to an open network and guest network but still same results when syncing.

• - iphone XR

- Vivoactive 3 music

- problem happens syncing the playlist

- I’m using my home wifi (which is password protected)

• Hi, 

- iphone XR

- Vivoactive 3 music

- the problem happens when I try to add/sync a playlist 

- I’m using my home wifi, and also tried my mobile wifi (both are password protected)

• iPhone SE, Vivoactive 4S

Bought the watch on 24 April 2020, sync worked fine for only a couple of days

Can't sync any podcasts - 'sync failed' appears sometimes at 0%, usually around 20-40% but once made it to 95% before it failed.

Using home wifi, or phone hotspot - both password protected

• Iphone SE (2020), iOS 13.4.1

Garmin Fenix 5S Plus

Last successful sync was January

I am on my home/private wifi

It's incredibly frustrating, as music/podcasts was the #1 reason I purchased this model. 

• I have a Vivoactive 4s, an iPhone 10 and my IQ connect will not sync 

• -Iphone7;

- vivoactive 3 music

- it worked only when I synced for the first time 1 playlist from Spotify, then after trying to update it or sync other playlists it goes up to 61% and then stops

-I am using private wifi

a lot of people have one and same issue as far as I read here ... most of the people including me just bought this watch because of Spotify and exactly this is not working, I think it will be fair to start mentioning this when selling the product that it does not work correctly , otherwise it’s a fraud ... Disappointed

• Vivo active 3 

iPhone 7

Can’t access any music through spotify

• Spotify, not installing for Garmin Forerunner 645! 
    It installed on the day of purchase, then failed to sync, deleted and tried to reinstall and sync but doesn’t even do that now!